21 January 2010

TFT #11!

Welcome to the 11th edition of the wonderful TFT, bringing pieces of fashion love and joy to your computer screens, each featured piece costing under a mere £10.




Topshop Large Heart Opaque Tights - £10



Hearts, hearts and more hearts! I'm seeing gorgeous hearts everywhere lately, from shorts to jewelry to shoes and I'll never be able to have enough. Show your adoration for the majestic heart by adorning your lovely legs with them. Patterned tights and heart shapes are two of the best current trends, so update a basic look with some lusciously lovely tights.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great feature - I'm a total sucker for tights and socks. I really like your website, design is super cute.. going to browse your previous posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - brand new gorgeous tights or long socks are great for injecting new life into old outfits!

    Thanks so much, glad you love the site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I want to wear these with a hot pink dress so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! These would look gorgeous with a dress in a solid bright colour, pink and purple especially. I want to try them out so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to have ones with tiny hearts on them and i loved them. these are AMAZING! i would love to get a new pair like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I know what you mean..I need them in my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those tights!!! Great find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails