29 April 2009

What I Wore Today: 29/04/09

The weather has been complete madness lately, so I've been wearing many 'thrown-on-at-the-last-minute' outfits due to heat/rain/cold. My theory is that the weather'll be the exact opposite of what you think it's going to be, but then it proves me wrong. D:

Today:
Photobucket
POF: Skoool. Excuse my dishevelled appearance, it was a long day.
Tops: Both Delias (I have a lighter blue one underneath which is super-cute..need to get better photos of that sometime :D)
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: A Wear. Almost wore my furry scarf but it was too hot..then walking into town in the evening it was freezing >.<
Jeans: Topshop
Boots [not pictured]: Dr Martens
Jewellery: kitschtique @Etsy.com, Formulae XO, Tarina Tarantino, Miss Selfridge.

I'm planning to write another style mini-article when I have a free five minutes. I've got lots of ideas, & hope it'll be worth reading & help people out!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails